Argan oil contains high vitamin E which gives the skin a major boost of hydration by strengthening its barrier to retain moisture. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that prevents and improve skin conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. It protects the skin against free radical sun damage. It reduces wrinkles, brighten skin and fade dark spots. Argan oil contains tocopherols that can inhibit the production of excess pigment from scars. It cleanses the skin, reduces acne and clogged pores.
Argan oil is full of fatty acids like oleic and linoleic which moisturizes and conditions the hair. It lubricates the hair shaft and help maintain moisture. The vitamin E helps prevent dryness, reduces fizziness and boosts shine. Its antifungal properties prevent dandruff on the scalp. It also prevents splits ends and promotes thicker and healthier hair. The powerful antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids in argan oil help keep the hair moisturized.
More about Argan Oil
- Protects skin from sun damage. A study found that the antioxidant activity in argan oil helped protect the skin against free radical damage caused by the sun. This prevented burns and hyperpigmentation as a result.
- Has high vitamin E that help improve water retension in the skin, thus, great moisturizer.
- Has anti-sebum effects which treats several different types of acne.
- Treats both antibacterial and antifungal skin infections.
- Improves wound healing.
- Prevents itchy and red skin.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- argan oil’s sebum-reducing capabilities, it can help decrease total sebum and reduce oiliness of the skin.
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks.
- Helps control your skin’s oil production by balancing out your sebum levels.
- Rich in oleic acid, which can improve skin permeability and assist with other ingredients penetrating the skin barrier.
- Thanks to high levels of vitamin E and essential fatty acids (namely, oleic acid and linoleic acid) argan oil has extremely hydrating effects for dry skin.
- A 2014 study found that women who applied argan oil to their skin and consumed it improved their skin’s ability to retain water (a key to reducing signs of aging). Researchers further determined that it wasn’t just skin-deep, but actual deep cell-level change.
100% Pure, Unrefined, Cold-pressed, Grade A Argan oil
No additives, No preservatives, No chemicals.
3.4 oz in a luxury glass bottle
HOW TO USE
Don't use too much. Because oils contain concentrated amounts of nutrients and spreads very easily, only one to three drops are needed to get the job done.
There are several ways you can use your argan oil. You can apply it directly to your skin, your hair, or even add it to your products. To apply on skin, you can use it by itself as a moisturizer or after your face cream to seal in moisture. For hair, you can apply a few drops unto your scalp and massage it. Get creative and use it your way.
Do a patch test prior to using.