Shea butter stimulates the production of collagen, the youthful scaffolding protein in the skin. The vitamin A and E found in the butter keeps the skin supple, nourished and radiant. It prevents and reduces premature wrinkles and facial lines. The vitamin F maintains the skin’s elasticity. Applying shea butter hydrates, softens and beautify your skin. It contains the five principal fatty acids namely palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic acids that heals and treats many skin ailments such as acne, rashes, scars, stretch marks, insect bites and burns. It is super moisturizing and nourishing which can help treat eczema.
Shea butter repairs and restores damaged hair as a result of chemical treatments like perms. It coats the hair shaft and protects it from harsh weather conditions and the harmful free radicals in the air and water. Vitamins A, E and the essential fatty acids adds intense moisture, reduces fizziness, dryness and prevents hair breakage and split ends. Shea butter’s anti-inflammatory properties reduces scalp irritation. Shea butter makes your hair follicles stronger and makes it grow thicker.
More about Shea Butter
- It penetrates the skin easily, without clogging the pores.
- Shea butter is known for its healing properties, which can be attributed to the presence of several fatty acids and plant sterols such as oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linolenic acids.
- Shea butter has several derivatives of cinnamic acid which helps it reduce skin inflammation.
- Shea butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging agents for the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen, the youthful scaffolding protein in the skin.
- The vitamins A and E found in this butter keep the skin supple, nourished, and radiant. If used regularly, it reduces wrinkles and also prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines.
- The non-saponifiable matter and vitamin F in this butter are vital ingredients for maintaining the skin’s elasticity. Shea butter also improves the production of collagen in the skin. Thus, its application restores the natural elasticity of the skin besides hydrating, softening, and beautifying it. Restored elasticity also ensures reduced wrinkles and blemishes.
100% Pure, Unrefined, Cold-pressed, Grade A Shea Butter
No additives, No preservatives, No chemicals.
Shea Butter in a large luxury handmade wooden bowl
HOW TO USE
Don't use too much. Because oils contain concentrated amounts of nutrients and spreads very easily, only one to three drops are needed to get the job done.
There are several ways you can use your shea butter. You can apply it directly to your skin, your hair, or even add it to your products. To apply on skin, you can use it by itself as a moisturizer or after your face cream to seal in moisture. For hair, you can apply a few drops unto your scalp and massage it. Get creative and use it your way.
Do a patch test prior to using.