Skin


Jojoba oil mimics the skin’s natural oils that makes it a natural hydrator and moisturizer. It is a natural repellent for microbes and helps prevent any bacterial growth on the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties prevent skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea. It is also perfect for acne-prone skin. It improves the appearance of fine lines, boosts elasticity and tightens the skin. Jojoba oil does not clog your pores, it promotes collagen synthesis and helps speed up wound healing.


Hair


Jojoba oil is nutritiously rich with 97% monounsaturated fats and the other 3% is made up of acids and natural alcohols. It is extremely moisturizing and conditioning by penetrating the hair’s outer cuticle. Jojoba oil delivers hydration to the hair strands without disrupting your scalp’s natural pH balance. It is a natural dandruff solution and it supports scalp moisture. Contains high concentrations of zinc, vitamins B and E which stimulates hair growth while providing antioxidant protection. Jojoba oil possesses calming properties that conditions and softens the hair.

 

 

More about Jojoba Oil

Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect the skin.

 

Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.

 

It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into the skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.

 

Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient. This means that it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture. This may help prevent bacterial infections, acne, and dandruff from forming.

 

Always do a spot test with new products: Test on a part of your skin that’s less visible, like your wrist or ankle, before applying grapeseed oil to your face. Wait 24 hours after the spot test to make sure you have no reaction to the oil and that your skin can tolerate it.

Jojoba Oil

$25.00Price
  • INGREDIENTS

    100% Pure, Unrefined, Cold-pressed, Grade A Jojoba oil

    No additives, No preservatives, No chemicals.

     

    SIZE

    3.4 oz in a luxury glass bottle

     

    HOW TO USE

    Don't use too much. Because oils contain concentrated amounts of nutrients and spreads very easily, only one to three drops are needed to get the job done.

    There are several ways you can use your jojoba oil. You can apply it directly to your skin, your hair, or even add it to your products. To apply on skin, you can use it by itself as a moisturizer or after your face cream to seal in moisture. For hair, you can apply a few drops unto your scalp and massage it. Get creative and use it your way.

    Do a patch test prior to using.