Pomegranate oil contains antioxidants such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid and tannis and about 48% of the daily Vitamin C that prevents skin aging. It increases blood circulation, repairs tissue and heals the skin. It combats breakouts, reduces scarring and soothes minor irritations. It also has protective compounds that protects the skin against free radical damage, help prevent skin cancer, relieve sunburn and reduces the signs of sun damage. It prevents wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and age spots. Its small molecular structure allows it to penetrate deeply into the skin. It soothes the skin and prevents dry, cracked and irritated skin. Its balances your skin’s pH levels, improve elasticity, and evens out skin tone.
Pomegranate oil is very rich in vitamins and antioxidants that increases blood circulation in the scalp and promotes healthier and faster hair growth. It hydrates and brings dry and dull hair back to life. Its anti-pruritic properties soothe and fight scalp bacteria to prevent itchy scalp. It also helps clean scalp buildup to stimulate fast hair growth. It is non-greasy and an excellent hair treatment to detangle, moisturize and condition hair.
More about Pomegranate oil
- Pomegranate oil is rich in vitamin K, and boasts an abundance of protective polyphenolic compounds such as punicic acid, flavonoids, anthocyanidins and tannins. Polyphenols are chemical compounds naturally occurring in plants. They offer protective qualities, such as neutralizing free-radicals from the environment before they are able to cause DNA damage in skin cells.
- Pomegranate oil is so rich in polyphenols, it actually has the ability to screen or absorb ultraviolet light, protecting the skin from damaging UV rays.
- contains other antioxidants such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and tannins. With all these antioxidants you have one of the ultimate blockers in free radical damage, which is a big cause in aging
- Pomegranate oil even works for oily skin and the use of pomegranates have been beneficial in skin care products for acne prone skin, to combat breakouts, reduce scarring, and sooth minor irritations.
- It is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that give the oil natural protection qualities, shielding skin from UV and free-radical damage*
- It supports cell regeneration. Pomegranate oil regenerates and repairs skin, and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles in the epidermis.
- It has antimicrobial properties.
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
- It has superior moisturizing ability, nourishing and softening skin.
100% Pure, Unrefined, Cold-pressed, Grade A Pomegranate oil
No additives, No preservatives, No chemicals.
3.4 oz in a luxury glass bottle
HOW TO USE
Don't use too much. Because oils contain concentrated amounts of nutrients and spreads very easily, only one to three drops are needed to get the job done.
There are several ways you can use your pomegranate oil. You can apply it directly to your skin, your hair, or even add it to your products. To apply on skin, you can use it by itself as a moisturizer or after your face cream to seal in moisture. For hair, you can apply a few drops unto your scalp and massage it. Get creative and use it your way.
Do a patch test prior to using.